|High mountain & beautiful valleys|
- North of Vietnam has one of the most beautiful scenery in the country. The region has high mountains, green mountain valleys, beautiful rice fields, waterfalls and lakes.
- The region has both places with well-established tourist infractructure, such as Sapa, and virtually unexplored places, such as Ha Giang province.
- Plenty of adventure activities in Northern Vietnam, including motorbike tours and mountain trekking
- North of Vietnam is the best place in the country to experience the life of local hill tribes
- Several national parks are located in the highland areas across the region. The most famous is Ba Be National Park, north of Hanoi. It is well accessible, and has organized tours and accommodation options.
- Autumn months (September to November) is also a good time to visit the mountains in the North of Vietnam.
- Winter months bring nearly freezing temperatures to mountain regions. Summer, particularly July and August, is the peak of the rainy season in Vietnamese north.
|Hiking trip through minority village in Sapa|
- Bac Ha
|Ethnic minority market on weekends|
- Ba Be National Park
|Beautiful lake, surrounded by the mountains|
|Climb the highest mountain in Indochina (3143m./10310ft.)|
- Ban Gioc Waterfalls
|The highest and arguably the most beautiful waterfalls in Vietnam|
You can refer itinerary Motorcycling adventure in Northern Vietnam of Activetravel Asia at: http://www.activetravel.asia/motorcycling-adventure-in-northern-vietnam-t245.html