- Do not ride when you feel tired or sleepy.
- Do not ride after drinking alcohol.
- Avoid riding too fast or stop without noticing.
- Observe carefully and pay attention to road signs.
- Bring your identity paper and driving license because there will be police checking along the road ( however, they will not be very strict to foreigners)
- Be extremely careful when crossing the stream; be sure about the depth of the water to have the best arrangement.
- Respect the ethnic minority people and their distinctive culture.
- Protect the environment and always remember: Safe is of primary important.